MEMBERSHIP & CERTIFICATIONS
Luis conducted a survey for us for purchase of a 2016 44 foot sailing Catamaran located in Cartagena, Colombia. He was very professional and knowledgeable in his survey, very thorough and provided a comprehensive and detailed Survey Report in the timeline promised. This survey was completed in March, 2022. I would highly recommend Luis and 24Marine to assist others with their vessel survey needs.
Juan J Boschetti Walsh
Prompt, thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. Highly recommended!
Very professional commerical surveyors. We needed a insurance survey for our 50 foot S.V. 24marine met all the insurance company requirments. Luis and Fernado arrived on time, actully early. They knew exactly what they were doing following a well documented process. Fast , friendly and professional. If you need a survey this is the company to use.
Luis did a very competent and thorough survey of my sailing catamaran, for insurance purposes. In the past, I've had surveys done in the mainland US that were far inferior to the one done by 24Marine. It's great to know that we have this level of professionalism available to boaters here in Panama.
SMART Assessment technologies
What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine Smart Surveyors bringing SMART Assesment technologies to industry.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
- Bringing SMART Assessment Technologies to Industry.
- Business with LESS EXPOSURE and IMPROVED ASSESSMENTS.
Av Principal Palo Verde, Caracas, 1025, Venezuela email@example.com
- Daily Briefing May 25 2022 May 25, 2022
- Military escort for grains out of Ukraine faces hurdles May 24, 2022 Nidaa Bakhsh
- Croatia considers provenance and politics of suspected Iranian shipment May 24, 2022 Richard Meade
- ESPO, Interferry set priorities for sustainable ferry industry future May 24, 2022 Naida Hakirevic Prevljak
- First tanker powered by ethane joins Eastern Pacific May 24, 2022 Naida Hakirevic Prevljak
- UK unleashes £12 million for zero-emission maritime technologies May 24, 2022 Naida Hakirevic Prevljak