MEMBERSHIP & CERTIFICATIONS
Luis has shown lots of flexibility to accommodate us and the sellers. Communication is easy and he is quick to answer. The survey was thorough and instructive, Luis made sure we noticed what he did. The full report came in quickly. I highly recommend him.
Luis conducted a survey for us for purchase of a 2016 44 foot sailing Catamaran located in Cartagena, Colombia. He was very professional and knowledgeable in his survey, very thorough and provided a comprehensive and detailed Survey Report in the timeline promised. This survey was completed in March, 2022. I would highly recommend Luis and 24Marine to assist others with their vessel survey needs.
Juan J Boschetti Walsh
Prompt, thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly. Highly recommended!
Very professional commerical surveyors. We needed a insurance survey for our 50 foot S.V. 24marine met all the insurance company requirments. Luis and Fernado arrived on time, actully early. They knew exactly what they were doing following a well documented process. Fast , friendly and professional. If you need a survey this is the company to use.
SMART Assessment technologies
What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine Smart Surveyors bringing SMART Assesment technologies to industry.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
- Bringing SMART Assessment Technologies to Industry.
- Business with LESS EXPOSURE and IMPROVED ASSESSMENTS.
Aragon unit 31 Arraijan, 10080 Rep. Panama firstname.lastname@example.org
539 W. Commerce St, #3556 Dallas TX 75208, USA email@example.com
300-3665 Kingsway, Vancouver V5R 5W2 Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
Av Principal Palo Verde, Caracas, 1025, Venezuela email@example.com
- Daily Briefing June 2 2023 June 2, 2023
- Panama Canal draught restrictions could leave carriers ‘high and dry’ June 1, 2023 Tomer Raanan
- Shell rules out ammonia — for now — as alternative marine fuel in decarbonisation report June 1, 2023 Michelle Wiese Bockmann
World Maritime News
- Tsuneishi bags 13 orders for methanol-fueled Kamsarmaxes, eyes exclusive dual-fueled vessel production by 2035 June 1, 2023 Jasmina Ovcina Mandra
- Sener designs new biofuel tanker able to capture CO2 from other vessels June 1, 2023 Aida Čučuk
- Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Center: Shipowners should be wary of relying on e-fuels alone June 1, 2023 Jasmina Ovcina Mandra